Tuesday 8 May 2012

This Weeks' Plan

Alright guys we've finally reached the last week of this project. Not bad eh fellas? ;P So to make sure we get everything done on time I'm going to note here what the newest deadlines are:

*****

Wednesday: DVD finished and Burned

Thursday: Treatment work (polishing)

Friday: Treatment finished and Portfolio assembled (this means gathering all of our contributions for the portfolio)

Saturday: Portfolio Finished

Sunday: Individual Sketchbook work

Monday: MSS HAND-IN [EPIC DEADLINE]

*****

Sorry to emphasise that last one but I want to express how scary it is. Now of course the Portfolio requires contribution from all of us. So things like Storyboard, Script, Character Model Sheets and Background Design.

I think all of the research that went towards these main points needs to be evident in the individuals' sketchbook. So all of the tests and such need to be there in your scrappy pages :]

If I missed anything give me a shout.

See you all tomorrow in GO1 at 10am.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this Jazzy; I appreciate you acting as a "scribe"! I really should start trying to take notes of myself. I find it hard for to write and talk at the same time... usually end up losing track of what I was trying to say in the first place! Then we all get confused. Which is bad.

    ReplyDelete