Tuesday 1 May 2012

Production update

Hi guys,

I realise things have been a little quiet on the producing front; we've all (hopefully) been busy animating away. The project is nearing completion, with just over a week to go before the deadline. I'm growing concerned at the list of tasks that still needs to be done, and we really need to start paying attention to the post-production stage. I am therefore proposing a deadline for all scenes to be sent to me so that we can begin post-production and focus on portfolios.

All scenes must be submitted to us by Thursday at 11am regardless of state. The time for tweaking is now, any final amendments must be done before Thursday. Post production must begin on this date and we need to aim for the DVD to be burned and finalised by next Wednesday at the absolute latest.

Here is a list of all outstanding work/tasks to be completed:
  • Scarecrow puppet for the new opening shot (Jae)
  • Chase scene (Sam + Alex)
  • Lighting on the completed shots [low priority] (All)
  • Scarecrow running shot (Jae + Alex)
  • Closing shots — crow landing on arm (Jazzy, Alex + Jae), crop field pans (Jae), sunset shot (Jae)
  • Preparation of portfolio 
  • Presentational storyboard 
  • Treatment
  • DVD cover and disc designs
Please have all of your scenes (in uncompressed Quicktime format) ready on a thumb drive for Thursday. Alternatively, please email them to me. I would also like copies of the After Effects files for each scene if possible, for the data disc.

Jae, I will need you to send me the After Effects file for the scarecrow's running scene so I can add in the crow. Please email this to me as soon as possible today or tomorrow morning at the very latest.

Any questions or problems please let me know.

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment