Thursday 8 March 2012

Backgrounds no. 4


Crash Scene

This background is not completely finished because it's missing the torn up hang glider. However that can easily be added once we figure out what the hang glider actually looks like.

Ground Texture

The ground texture can be recycled, alongside the sky shot, for the shots between the scarecrow and the crow near the end. 

 Conclusion Shot

This will be used once in the animation, before it fades into the final sequence. This is where we'll see the crow on the scarecrow's chest.

Close Up of Barn Door

As you can probably tell this is another use of recycling scenes. I just took the barn door and got the 'camera' closer. The only difference is I have made the two doors independent layers on the psd file so we can have them open and close. When they door move you can just see black behind them.

Insect Shot no. 1

In the animatic I originally did this shot as corn close ups. Because for the other shots I did green bushes, it didn't make sense that they were suddenly yellow. It would also cause a bit more hassle to go back and change all of the green bushes to yellow corn and we're trying to stick to a schedule (the backgrounds have to be finished by this week...)
So! I simply did a close up of a bushes' branch instead.

Insect Shot no. 2 

Insect Shot no. 3 (Test 01)

I might redo this one because the morning sky colour looks odd. It might be better with clouds as well but I don't consider this finished yet. Hence why I called it a test.

No comments:

Post a Comment